Saturday 23 August 2014

Team Paterson Storm To Victory


#TeamPaterson stormed to victory in the CF national elections yesterday evening winning every single slot on the national executive and regional college (apart from London). Sadly #ThingsElliottSays couldn't cover the CF Elections because there has been mass computer problems for the past few weeks. Normal service has now returned.

Paterson has told #ThingsElliottSays "Firstly, I must give thanks to everyone. Thanks goes to Oliver Cooper. Thanks to everyone who backed me and my team. Thanks to #TeamPaterson and the CF'ers who give up their time to make this organisation work.

Colonel Cooper watching Paterson's speech after her election


"A massive congratulations also goes to everyone who was elected to national and regional positions last night. I can't wait to work with you all to help make sure we can have an organisation we are all proud of. Now these elections are out of the way, it's time to focus on what really matters - 2015 and a Tory majority. I, and my team, will work together to make sure CF campaigns together and helps deliver a Tory majority together."

Stephen Canning, who was elected unopposed, has said also "I'm absolutely thrilled to have the opportunity to serve as Deputy Chairman Political for the coming year where I'm taking the place of an outstandingly hardworking CF'er, Robert Manning."


India Brumitt, named as the 'big gun of CF', has spoke to #ThingsElliottSays as well "I'm excited to take on the challenge of the Deputy Chairman Membership role and look forward to working with the new executive, the new regional chairman and all CF in the run up to 2015."

Annabel Shaw, who had a three way duel for her role as Best Practice Officer, told #ThingsElliottSays "A massive thank you to everyone who voted for me, I'm so exited to get down to work and make sure CF is fighting fit and ready to play its part in delivering a Conservative majority in 2015."

#ThingsElliottSays wishes all those elected well.

No comments:

Post a Comment